Thursday, October 27, 2011

TENGKIL FALL

This is my second trip to this marvelous waterfall and also my shortest trip ever. Reason being I received a message from my son , saying his wife was in the Hospital and will be in labour soon. It will be my first grandchild and I was excited and anxious to  get out of the jungle where there is limited coverage. I had to get out soon to where there is stronger signal to get more info from my son. He had gone earlier in the morning while I was making my way to the fall.  So this trip I took very little photos as well. Making my way out was no easy task and there was not much markers except for some red paint on the trees. Anyhow I made it with God's help. Yes I believe in prayer. Here are some of the shots taken.






Some of the members from the Freewill Hikers Club

A Fall from at the 2nd tier.

Note: I got news later in the afternoon my Granddaughter was born around 11.15am . I will be on my way home soon to hold her.

No comments:

Post a Comment